Monday, October 5, 2009

OutdoorKnit goes corporate

Just a little... and for a worthy business...

A fellow crafty mate who happens to work at Ideas Shop asked me to knit a sign to go outside their office. You see, they have a hand craft shop below and were in need of some street cred with the stick weilding types. I hope like heck it worked!

If any other businesses feel the need for a knitted sign - lemme know: outdoorknit@yahoo.com

And in other news... I have moved to Auckland. Watch here for my attempts to win over the hearts of the big city.

Luckily the ever fabulous Knitsch has returned to keep the knit alive in Wellington. She'll surely be able to post some of her latest soon. ;)

stiX

3 comments:

Knitty Graffity said...

So you're in Auckland now. Wanna catch up over a cuppa?

stiX said...

Yes! Will track ya down :)

Anonymous said...

good for you!

I want to do some for places I love....